This usually happens when you are on a slow network, and downloading
the archive.rds file fails within the default 60 seconds. You can
increase the timeout from 60 seconds to 600 or even more by setting
the timeout option:

options(timeout = 600)

A more modern option is to use the pak package, which has larger
default timeouts and many other goodies as well:

pak::pkg_install("Seurat@4.4.0")

Gabor