Hi all,

I recently upgraded to a new Macbook Pro (Nov 23) with the M3 Pro chip
running Sonoma 14.3.1 and am experiencing some graphics issues.

plot(1:10) will open a graphics window just fine, but then calling
points(1:10, col=2) will not update that plot (i.e., all the points
are still black). BUT after calling plot(1:10) again and navigating
back to the previous plot I can suddenly see the updated plot (i.e.,
all the points are now red).

I'm observing the behavior in Terminal running R 4.3.2 (from both
homebrew and macports) and in R.app running R 4.4.0 (development).

Any help would be appreciated

Mike