Hi all,
Me again. I was wondering if anyone had a way to plot the bootstrap values from one tree onto another tree. I have a majority rule consensus tree and a bootstrap tree, both generated by PAUP, but not identical (but very close to identical).

I would like to plot the bootstrap values from the one tree to the MJC tree. Obviously the trees are not identical, but they share the same tip labels. I've been playing around with the node.trans() function from the phyloch library, but can't seem to figure out how this will help me.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your time,

Cheers,
Alastair