Hi Dan, Ruben,

Actually I once build a commercial Enterprise CMS where a custom content
proxy would cache everything. It was flushed on time-out /and/ upon
changes in the content. The proxy allowed large companies to set up
caches wherever they pleased and still have a central repository. The
caching was fairly complicated as we had a broad definition of what
constituted as a change. The most difficult part is pages that contain
generated stuff that uses the structure of the content tree, like menus.

So my question to you is: how do you flush pages with menus that are
generated from the content tree?

Regards,
    Erik.

--