On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 07:47:12PM -0500, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> oh, forgot to mention.  with DCC I'm seeing ~76% hit rate, SpamCop is
> ~75%, and SpamAssassin is ~99.8%. :)
For what is worth... My recent hitrates are:

RAZOR: ~31%, PYZOR: ~45%, BAYES_99 from SpamAsssasin: >92%
Both RAZOR and PYZOR: ~7%

So most of my spam is catched by SpamAssassin (with BAYES enabled),
but the combining RAZOR, PYZOR increases the overall hitratio (the
reported spam for Razor and Pyzor seems quite disjunct).

I'll give DCC and SpamBayes a try as well, later this month or next
year.

Regards,

Pieter

--