Thanks Igor, I saw that last night..
I somehow missed the sizing/wheel changes. I've always been intrigued by
this frame-set almost to the point of purchasing but felt I was in between
the 54 and 58.  I know the 58 was just too big since I rode Rivendells'
demo in the hills around their shop and almost broke my neck trying to
dismount on the side of a hill.
Also was somewhat suspect of the 700c on the 54cm.  Would be very
interested to test ride a 53 or 56 650b version of the bike.
Funny how I'm riding a 56 Hillborne and a 58 Quickbeam and I'd be sized on
a 53 Hunq according to the info on the site.
Good luck with you search Virgil.