Joe, that is greatness. A true  beauty

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Joe Bernard
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:56 AM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] I got a MIT Atlantis

...from James and Candice at Analog Cycles, and it's cool as a cool thing!

53cm 650B

WI Mi5 rear hub, Schmidt SON dyno front, Cliffhanger rims with excellent black
spokes and gold nipples, Paul gold with black center skewers, Simworks Homage
tires.

Sugino cranks, XT and CX70 derailers, 12-36 9 Shimano cassette, Whipperman
nickel chain.

Analog (w)Right O° stem, Nitto RM-3 bar, Cane Creek levers, Shimano 9-speed
bar-ends on IRD mounts, cool black and gold Bombshell v-brakes, stock Riv
(can't remember) post, ti B17.

Simworks by Honjo fenders, Nitto Mark's and R14 (?) racks, black. Herrmans
headlight, B&M Secula taillight, both wired to the hub.

It looks weirdly different from how I picture an Atlantis should look, and I
dig the weirdness. Rides like a Riv, they all ride amazing: That thing where
there's no acclimation, you just pedal and go.

The cockpit is *definitely* weird and threw me off at first, but it was crazy
comfortable on my first shortish ride. I need to drop the bars a smidge
tomorrow, which is complicated by the wedge bolt being under the bars. Not
awesome during the "make adjustments to the riding position" period of new bike
ownership, but that's the only time it matters.

I've always wanted an Atlantis and have gone through just about every other Riv
to get here. I like it!

Joe Bernard
Marin County CA.