Jonathan: If the OP doesn't want them, I may want them.

Questions:

1. Are these 700C or 650B?

2. What model of G One are these? I am looking for the very lightest,
thinnest, most flat-prone model.

3. If 700C and lightest, and if you should consider selling to me, how much
would you want shipped to 87120?

Thanks.

Patrick Moore