Some would pay that, but I would not. I’ve got a nearly identical bike, though
larger, and while it is nice, I cannot imagine it selling for that much, nor
would I pay.

FWIW, I bought mine dented. The dent almost immediately turned into a crack, so
I had the tube replaced and got the frameset pc’ed. I have maybe $1k into it
and I kinda regret that one.

Best regards,
Matt in Oswego, IL