I have a Yakima Halfback on my Honda Civic sedan. I've been looking into
buying a Crosstrek and read that it will fit that vehicle as well. I is
very solid and it's easy to secure the bike to it. The bike and rack do not
move around once everything is secured on the car. It folds up very nicely
for storage.The downsides are that the rack is heavy (26 lbs.) and you need
good grip strength to twist the large dials to fold and unfold the rack.