-SRAM x7 rear derailleur+ x5 trigger shifters for 3x9. Good shape, a couple
scratches but pretty clean and work well. I can throw in a braze on fd if
wanted. 50$ shipped

-ergon gp1 grips. Long version in excellent condition 20$ shipped.

-chacos, size 10-10.5. Great shape. Musa. All black

-free with either purchase (Maybe + a couple shipping $) avid long pull brake
levers, a no name threadless stem, and bar end grips thing.

-
Having a hard time with pics but Pm me and I’ll send some.

Thanks,
Drew. la