Geez.  I didn't realize how messed up my pictures came out.  Some person's
ABG from work and a sideways pic of my bike, not cool.  I'll try better
next time.  As for the question about the bars, these are the billy bars
and I just taped them up and stuck on some cork form the riv site.  I do
love this bike.