I have the same issues with my feet.  I wear Uggs boots which are suede
lined with shearling with one or 2 layers of wool socks.  I have been told
electric socks are good but haven't tried them.

For the core, my back and arm pits would sweat with a jacket so I use a
windblock like the Riv lobster bib or something like that in the front
leaving my back open except for the layers I'm wearing.  In the 40°s I wear
a short sleeve wool sweater w/2 prs of wool arm warmers with the wind
block.  I add leg warmers on top if pants.  And on my hands, leather
shearling gloves with the Riv overmitts.  I am cold for 1 1/2 miles or
about 10 min but am warm after that.  If my arms start to sweat I can peel
a layer of arm warmers down.  If I make a stop in a store, I push the arm
and leg warmers down.  I also have ear covers that are like triangles to
cover my ears.  Hats make me sweat but I do wear one in the 30°s.  I always
have the possum nack gaiter too.  But all these little things pack down
small if I have to stuff them in the bag.  I take my gloves inside so they
can keep warm on the next leg of the ride.