Hey Ezra,

I think my Roadini is around 25 lbs. But to me it doesn’t feel “sluggish”. The
riding position with drops is more upright and comfortable than any other road
bike I’ve ever ridden. I believe it’s meant to be more of an “all-road” bike
than a zippy fast road bike…it’s definitely not meant to compete with modern
carbon bikes. But I love mine!

Joe