Ah, that's a tough break Kiley. I'd seek out the best match you can find in
Sally Hansen nail polish. Here's a quote from Grant's latest Blahg so you
know it's got official approval:

"We (well, I) use nail polish. Joe Bell, world's best bike painter, once
told me he thought nail polish was super as touch-up paint, even tougher
than his own paint. It comes in tons of colors and costs $4 to $8 per vial,
and if you don't like your work, you can always use, you guessed it, nail
polish remover. Pedals are fun, but it's kind of a shame that you cover up
your work when you're riding. Do stems, seat posts, handlebars, hubs, inner
perimeters of rims, spokes, derailers (I did a sloppy job on my most-used
derailer, and ... I like it)."