Worth considering in this circumstance is how high you want your bars & how much stem you are comfortable with exposing. I ride a 52 & need the bars high. My FacePlater stem  is nearly maxed out & I need the 135 extension to make it work. I could definitely ride the 59 & if I did I could use a shorter stem that would be inserted quite a bit more. In addition, that would put me on a 700c bike vs. a 27.5” one. I am very happy with what I have. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone