Honestly, Bar Mitts brand neoprene pogies are so amazing that I would
recommend just buying enough pairs that you can put them on each bike. Or
swapping one pair between bikes as necessary (that can be complicated on
the drop-bar version, depending on your cable routing). They are far beyond
any gloves or mittens worn on the hands because they block the cold wind
without being bulky or interfering with your handling the controls. I have
fingers that are quite cold-sensitive, and I used Bar Mitts for seven years
of commuting in Wisconsin winters. On the below-zero days I would only have
to add a pair of minimalist knitted gloves (the kind they sell for 99 cents
at the supermarket checkout.)

Bar Mitts rock.
-Wes