I've got the Appaloosa in purple and it's been lovely. I've been sticking
with white, gold/brass and silver accessories and it really pops. I agree,
though, it's definitely a very polarizing color. I have never debated what
color bike to get more than I did this one. I'm glad I got what I did,
though.

--
Ted Wood < ted.l.w...@gmail.com >