Hello All,
I'm selling my 60cm Rivendell Cheviot. I'd like $1900 as-is including Nitto
front rack.
If you'd prefer a rolling chassic (f/f/hs/bb/wheels/brakes) - $1500
Either way, shipping is on the buyer via bikeflights.

pics here.
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uPkOdA18XKKAzJY6qVYOIGva3chO-YBo?usp=drive_link>

It's a 60cm frame and has the following:
Crank: Silver 175 double w/ chainguard
Brakes: Tektro 559
Stem: 110 Nitto Technomic
H-Bar: Nitto Losco
Shifters: Rear - Silver 2 thumbie  Front - Microshift thumbie mounted on
stem
Rear Der: XT Rapid Rise
Wheels: Rich/Hands On Wheels build Velocity Synergy to LX hubs
Seatpost/bb/hs: complimentary standard Riv

No saddle/pedals included.

If you have any questions, let me know. I also have Bosco and Choco bars
that I would gladly substitute for the Losco bars currently on this.

Best,
Eric Nolan
Indianapolis, IN