Excellent kit and you look amazing. I love the bike style posts and am so tickled every time I get one!
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2023, at 9:29 PM, Jason Fuller <jtf.ful...@gmail.com> wrote:

Today's cool but not too cold ride was with Randi Jo wool cap, wool button up from Anian, and the buckskin gloves that Ron & Arya brand and resell - which, for the record, are awesome! All of this kit is excellent - warm and pretty water resistant as well.

<PXL_20231119_194051350.jpg>