Nitto V5 stem has sold.
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 23, 2023, at 9:18 PM, Richard Rose <rmros...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good evening & happy holidays to all. Recent changes to my Gus cockpit have me with these two items no longer needed. V5 stem is at least 9.5 out of 10 and really a lovely item if it works with your handlebar. It requires a 100mm clamp area like the 580 aluminum Bosco. When I built my Gus I could not find this stem anywhere except from Bluelug. It was $90.00 plus about $25.00 for shipping. I am looking for $80.00 shipped. I do not have a pic of the Bosco but it is perfect. I got a really good deal on this - it was on sale at Soma - $40.00! I will try to pay it forward here - $25.00 plus shipping. These darn things can be expensive to ship but I will do my best. PM me if interested. PayPal friends & family please.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/psrxgRi2VXTrkJv49