Bumping this thread!

I just made an order from Blue Lug and noticed they had them in stock. I
decided to give it a try since saddles are always a thing and my brooks are
all getting quite old and stretched. Now that the seat has been out for a
few months I am curious how ya'll are feeling about it given more saddle
time.