Had this frame listed last summer, buyer backed out due to unforeseen life
expenses, so I packed it away. It's now back up for sale just in time for
anyone with a tax refund burning a hole in their pocket to build up their
dream bike.

Rivendell Atlantis built by Waterford in 2018.
Size: 58cm
Color: British racing green
Headset: Chris King (included)
Seatpost: Kalloy Uno - 26.8mm (included)
Wheel size: 700c - 135mm rear spacing
Frame is in really good shape overall, but there are a few cosmetic
blemishes like minor scratches, some paint peeling around fender and rack
bosses, and a slight paint bulge where the front derailleur was mounted. No
dents, rust or any structural issues. Brake cable hangers are pictured, but
not included.

$1,600 for local sale (Minneapolis/St Paul).
Willing to ship via Bikeflights for an additional cost to buyer.

I also have a wheelset I can include in the sale for an extra $100.
Velocity Dyad rims laced to Shimano LX hubs with Surly Knard tires. (Not
looking to sell/ship unless it's with the frame).

Other parts for sale:
* Nitto Technomic stem (26.0mm clamp, 120mm long): $20
* Velo Orange 46/30 crankset (170mm): $100
* Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes: $20
Shipping costs are additional and determined on your location.

Photos
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HZoxsvOvQs1LbSL91evmL2d5Tp4TVEtu?usp=share_link>