Going to part with my lugged steel randonneuring/light touring bike built
for me by Charles Lathe under his COHO brand.

58 cm top tube.  I'm 5'11" and it fits me perfectly and very similar to the
Rivs I've owned.

Ultegra/Open Pro wheels, King 1" threaded hs, SRAM Rival components, with
Velo Orange crankset. Long reach brakes.

Big negative is the powder coat job was poor and there's some decent rust
around lug edges and under the top tube.  Would be an easy project to have
it stripped and re-finished.

I don't ride anymore and just want to pass it along.  Shoot me an email for
pics and make an offer!  No shipping.... just a long shot someone in WNC or
E Tenn might be interested.