I think there has been a recent thread or 2, or perhaps just thread
tangents, about dynamo lighting versus battery lighting. Here's my $0.05.

I  rushed off to Presanctified liturgy (Orthodox Lent is a month behind
Catholic Lent for reasons I don't understand) this evening at 5 pm after a
pretty full work day, riding the 2020 Matthews IGH road bike. I am usually
pretty good at getting all my riding kit together the night before, or at
least the morning before, but as I passed the outbound 3 mile or so mark I
realized that I'd forgotten all my reflective gear. I usually wear a bright
reflective Sam Browne or big Rivendell triangle as well as bright and wide
ankle reflectors on both legs.

But I was safe; the IGH Matthews has a SON 20R powering a 1st-gen Edeluxe
as well as a Secula seatstay-mount tail light and that big B&M rack-mount
one with a ring of LEDs around a central reflector. I had remembered to
attach my B&M Ixion IQ Premium AA battery light to augment the feeble
Edeluxe standlight.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*