I need a set of flat bar short pull levers for a handlebar swap. If you
have bar end or thumb shifters for 9 speed you'd sell let me know too.

I have a few parts to sell or trade if there is any interest: Velo Orange
Happy Stem 110 mm length and 31.8 bar clamp; well used Jitensha bars with
tape residue; short Nitto quill to threadless converter: Shimano long pull
flat bar levers (Alivio level likely) black and gray; MKS Sylvan pedals. Or
I can pay cash.
Doug
Athens, Ga