Ezy-superior locks on with a twist. If you want to lock the regular Ezy
system, there are little plastic clips that slip on. I really like the
Ezy-superior system and both our bikes here have it. My work space is
really small and it's super nice to be able to easily take the pedals off
to maneuver the bike around. also easier to get a bike or two into the back
of a car with the pedals off.

Austin