Jonathan- I need to correct you on one point below: I never suggested
that one doesn't need records for WEMs; in fact, my intent in this
post was to posit an environment where result sets could be electively
reified into explicit records defined by the query, which in turn
could have explicit statements made about them.

Bradley P. Allen
Gmail: bradleypallen
Twitter: bradleypallen
Web: bradleypallen.org