I agree with Bob that I would be good to add Carrier Types for both:
- audio/computer disc
- video/computer disc

This would allow us to distinguish between discs that can *only* be played
in an audio device (if such exist) and those that can be played in either an
audio device or  a computer device, and ditto for video/computer discs.

For Jenny's example, if we had these hybrid disc terms, it  would result in:
-----
Content Type: spoken word
Media Type: audio
Media Type: computer
Carrier Type: audio/computer disc

Content Type: text
Media Type: unmediated
Carrier Type: volume

Extent:  1 CD
Extent: ... pages
-----

But until we get those new terms, it seems better to indicate that a thing
can be accessed using either a computer device *or* an audio device, and
therefore the disc is both a computer disc and an audio disc:
-----
Content Type: spoken word
Media Type: audio
Carrier Type: audio disc
Media Type: computer
Carrier Type: computer disc

Content Type: text
Media Type: unmediated
Carrier Type: volume

Extext:  1 CD-ROM
Extent: ... pages
-----

Or to put it in MARC:
-----
300    $a 1 CD-ROM ...
300    $a ... pages ...

336    $3 CD-ROM: $a spoken word $2 rdacontent
337    $3 CD-ROM: $a computer $2 rdamedia
338    $3 CD-ROM: $a computer disc $2 rdacarrier
337    $3 CD-ROM: $a audio $2 rdamedia
338    $3 CD-ROM: $a audio disc $2 rdacarrier

336    $3 Booklet: $a text $2 rdacontent
337    $3 Booklet: $a unmediated $2 rdamedia
338    $3 Booklet: $a volume $2 rdacarrier
-----

BTW, I ordered the MARC tags that way because it is easier to read--if your
system reorders tags into numerical order, then they'll have to be in
numerical order.

And I entered the accompanying booklet in a separate 300, as per the LC RDA
Training: Module3ExpressionsandContent s.20

But, I'm assuming we'd want to display the $3 in the OPAC so I added the
colon even though s20 does not show doing so (as per LC-PCC PS 1.7.1, where
guidance is provided for entering the $3 in 264 and 490, even though that PS
does not mention the 33X fields)

And '3.4.1.5 Other terms used to designate the type of unit' allows us to "
Use a term in common usage (including a trade name, if applicable) to
designate the type of unit: ... c)as an alternative to a term listed under
3.3.1.3, if preferred by the agency preparing the description."

In an OPAC we would see something like this:
-----
Extext:  1 CD-ROM
Extent: ... pages

Content Type: CD-ROM: spoken word