Hi all,

As reiserfs more and more popular, is there any binding package for use in script languages? I did a search on Google and nothing found.
Curently I am thinking about writing a binding for Perl, which can offer:
1) script-level operation against reiserfs
2) DBI && DBD for reiserfs binding to treat the fs as a database. My aim is constructing a mid-and-small wiki directly on reiserfs without employing any real database

However, after some seeking on source. I got several issues:
1) is there any so-called official userspace api exported?
On gentoo there is a package named progsreiserfs introducing an api set under /usr/include/reiserfs, but I am not very sure if it is stable and the project is still alive.

2) regarding reiser3, where could I start to port? since exporting something in kernelspace is quite risky.

Any advice and hint?

--
Cheers, Dongxu
__END__