             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Mac OS

Details:

Is there an easy way to use .rate files as the method of entry to analyze
relaxation dispersion, instead of Sparky peak lists with intensities? I have
several CPMG arrays that have mixed total times (i.e. not all 0.04 s, for
example) and the RELAX GUI doesn't seem to like that. It will not proceed with
analysis for MQ data. If I set all total time points to be the same, say some
average value of the array times, some points are artificially elevated,
making it seem as though all spins have dispersion. So, I would like to
analyze the data with 2ptrate, generating a rate file with the correct time
points, and then use the .rate file for the analysis. Is this possible? Is
this request understandable? Thanks in advance for any help.

  <http://gna.org/support/?3256>