Hi Edward.

1) I downloaded a backup of old wiki and made MYSQL dump
2) I downloaded and unpacked new wiki
3) At server, I deleted old files, and changed PHP version to 5.6
4) I uploaded new wiki files to server
5) I copied the old Localsettings file and .htacess files
6) I modified Localsettings, and commented out all all extensions
7) I uploaded the Localsettings file, and .htaccess
8) I went to: http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/mw-config/  to update.

This is where I am at the moment

I will have to:

Upload image files