Dear Christina.

Thank you for your contribution.

I am sure this will be of benefits to other users, and a good reference for
automatic back-calculation of spin relaxation data.

Time is always precious and so the development of this can take some time.

But it is essential that the support request is described and including a
potential fix.

This will make the solution easier.

Thank you again. :)

May the "good results" be with you and happy "relaxing".

Best
Troels