Hi Chung-ke,

The only way to find out about new relax releases is the
relax-announce mailing list
(http://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.announce).  Some relax
users were signed up for the freecode announcements
(http://freecode.com/projects/nmr-relax), but freecode has
unfortunately shut down (http://freecode.com/about).

For the version you are currently using, note that this is the
repository version of relax installed by the superuser.  You should
make sure you use the normal releases, as the repository version can
sometimes be in a broken or buggy state as development occurs.  You
can also have a copy in your home directory by typing:

$ svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/relax/trunk ./relax-trunk
$ cd relax-trunk
$ scons

If you already have a repository version on your system, these
commands should just work.  But you should only use the repository
version if you would like a bug fix and cannot wait until the next
relax release.

Regards,

Edward