Hi Sam,

I've noticed that you are not signed up for the relax-announce mailing
list (https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/relax-announce/).  This list only
receives 6-10 messages per year.  So you probably missed the release
of relax 3.3.7 (http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Relax_3.3.7).  This version
has the fix for handling your CSV file of peak intensities.

Regards,

Edward