Thanks for your reply. I am not able to run relax so not able to generate
log file. I Downloaded relax then put that in system path by using my
computer as told in manual. I have python 2.7.11 Numpy 1.11.0, Relax is
4.0.1. Can you please tell me the procedure after installing python how to
install that in window. I can download other version of python and all
software. When I started installing, I got problem with cythonize then when
I rectify that then with numpy now it is showing some error with code at
line 59 and 72 in dep-chk.py when i am typing relax in cmd. Please tell me
step wise installation procedure so that I can check I followed the right
path or not.

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>