I had 2 questions regarding the relax model-free analysis.
1: When uploading a pdb file for the spin system, is there a certain way to
have some residues spins ignored? i.e. give it a certain range. E.g. The
structural data for the pdb file I want uses an extra linker at the
C-terminus of my protein that is about 7 residues long. The relaxation data
I have however is for the protein without those 7 extra residues (thus
residue 7 for the pdb file is residue 1 for my relaxation data). Is there a
way I can get the relax program to ignore the first 7 residues? I tried
typing in the range I wanted (residue 8 to residue 133 inputed as [8-133])
in the molecule number to read option, but when I did that, it gave me this
error RelaxError: No PDB file has been loaded. When I removed the range, it
uploaded the file but with all the residues, including the linker I didn't
want.

2: The relaxation data I have is for the backbone (NH), thus the values I
have for the backbone are for that bond. The pdb file I uploaded has both
of their spins. The relaxation data I have is one value for each residue
(for the NH bond). So I assumed that value is the same for both the
Nitrogen and Hydrogen spin of that residue. E.g. If residue 3 has a R1
value of 1.03, I assume the nitrogen spin and hydrogen spin both have an R1
value of 1.03. When I upload the relaxation data with the Nitrogen @N spin
id string it works fine, each residue has the proper value. However, the
value for the hydrogen is 0 for each residue.  I tried to create a new data
set, this time with the spin id string for Hydrogen using the same R1 file
I had used for the nitrogen, but when I did this I was given this error:
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['Residue', 'R1', 'Error'] is
invalid, the residue number data 'Residue' is invalid.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['0', '0'] is invalid, the
error data is missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['0', '0'] is invalid, the
error data is missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['0', '0'] is invalid, the
error data is missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['0', '0'] is invalid, the
error data is missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['0', '0'] is invalid, the
error data is missing.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/Relax/relax-2.2.5/gui/wizard.py", line 163, in _apply
    self.exec_status = self.on_execute()
  File "/usr/local/Relax/relax-2.2.5/gui/uf_objects.py", line 867, in
on_execute
    return_status = self.execute(self.name, **kargs)
  File "/usr/local/Relax/relax-2.2.5/gui/uf_objects.py", line 797, in
execute
    return_status = interpreter.apply(uf, *args, **kwds)
  File "/usr/local/Relax/relax-2.2.5/gui/interpreter.py", line 112, in apply
    apply(fn, args, kwds)
  File "/usr/local/Relax/relax-2.2.5/generic_fns/relax_data.py", line 1033,
in read
    pack_data(ri_id, ri_type, frq, values, errors, mol_names=mol_names,
res_nums=res_nums, res_names=res_names, spin_nums=spin_nums,
spin_names=spin_names, spin_id=spin_id)
  File "/usr/local/Relax/relax-2.2.5/generic_fns/relax_data.py", line 870,
in pack_data
    new_id = new_ids[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

I don't know why it states the sequence data in the ling [0,0] is invalid
with missing error data. It is the same file I used for the nitrogen and
that worked fine. If I do not upload a hydrogen file, naturally when relax
is run, I will recieve an error stating that every single hydrogen spin has
been deselected due to the absence of data, and then it'll stop the
simulations.
Extra info:
 this is how the script looks when I upload it with the NItrogen Id string
elax> relax_data.display(ri_id='R1_NMRFAM')
# mol_name    res_num    res_name    spin_num    spin_name
value                   error
hRGS7         1          GLY         1
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         2          SER         8
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         2          SER         14          H
None                    None
hRGS7         3          SER         19
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         3          SER         25          H
None                    None
hRGS7         4          GLY         30
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         4          GLY         34          H
None                    None
hRGS7         5          SER         37
N                            1.15                    0.03
hRGS7         5          SER         43          H
None                    None
hRGS7         6          SER         48
N                           0.832                   0.011
hRGS7         6          SER         54          H
None                    None
hRGS7         7          GLY         59
N                            1.07                    0.05
hRGS7         7          GLY         63          H
None                    None
hRGS7         8          SER         66
N                            0.78                    0.17
hRGS7         8          SER         72          H
None                    None
hRGS7         9          GLN         77
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         9          GLN         86          H
None                    None
hRGS7         10         GLN         94
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         10         GLN         103         H
None                    None
hRGS7         11         ARG         111
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         11         ARG         122         H
None                    None
hRGS7         12         VAL         135
N                            1.26                    0.03
hRGS7         12         VAL         142         H
None                    None
hRGS7         13         LYS         151
N                           0.899                   0.023
hRGS7         13         LYS         160         H
None                    None
hRGS7         14         ARG         173
N                           0.854                   0.009
hRGS7         14         ARG         184         H
None                    None
hRGS7         15         TRP         197
N                            0.99                    0.04
hRGS7         15         TRP         211         H
None                    None
hRGS7         16         GLY         221
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         16         GLY         225         H
None                    None
hRGS7         17         PHE         228
N                           0.894                   0.016
hRGS7         17         PHE         239         H
None                    None
hRGS7         18         GLY         248
N                           0.874                   0.014
hRGS7         18         GLY         252         H
None                    None
hRGS7         19         MET         255
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         19         MET         263         H
None                    None
hRGS7         20         ASP         272
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         20         ASP         280         H
None                    None
hRGS7         21         GLU         284
N                               0                       0
hRGS7         21         GLU         293         H
None                    None
hRGS7         22         ALA         299
N                           0.939                   0.022

As you can see, the hydrogen values it states none, while giving the
relaxation value to the nitrogen.