So I have downloaded both mpi4py and open mpi. When I attempt to run the
command: mpirun -np 2 /home/student/relax-4.0.2/relax -multi='mpi4py' -tee
log dauvergne_protocol.py

I receive this error

Usage: relax [options] [script_file]

RelaxError: incorrect number of arguments
Usage: relax [options] [script_file]

RelaxError: incorrect number of arguments

I am using a fedora linux computer. This is for attempting to use
multiprocessors for model-free anlysis.