Dear Johannes.

As far as I know, Edward is currently on maternity leave.

To solve this problem, it would be easier to have access to some of your
data.
Can you upload to: https://gna.org/bugs/?group=relax

Take each of your data files, and delete all data, except 2 spins.
Also provide your script file, or a description of which button you press
in the GUI.

Please also provide information about your system with:
relax -i

Then I will make a tutorial for you. To be added here:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Category:Tutorials

I have just made a similar tutorial here:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_model-free_analysis_sam_mahdi

If there is a problem in relax, I will write a systemtest which will solve
the problem.
And the problem will never return.

If this a user error, the tutorial should help to prevent this, and would
be the first step before
adding/modifying the manual.

Note:
I can only help with setting up the loading of the data.
The interpretation of the results is not my strong side.

Best
Troels