Hi Sam.

Thank you for your valuable feedback!
It makes it more fun to help :)

Can you check if this is not in your script :
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_model-free_analysis_sam_mahdi#Let_us_try_to_execute

# Execution.############
 # Change some opt params.# COMMENT THESE OUT FOR REAL CALCULATION.
THIS IS ONLY TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS IN ERROR SEARCHING.
dAuvergne_protocol.opt_func_tol = 1e-5
dAuvergne_protocol.opt_max_iterations = 1000

Best Troels