Hi Edward,

I have uploaded a bug with the pdb file, the relax data, and the script as
well. I can upload the original pdb file I recieved from HADDOCK (without
changing the HN to H). I will attempt to re-run my data again then on both
computer. Most of the data was the same, but there were some data in from
one computer, that was virtually non-existent in the other. Also to the
relax -x error, I believe that was on the relax 2.5 version. I am
re-running it on the 4.0.2. version.

Sincerely,
Sam