Hi Edward and Troels,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  I had dug around a bit in
the test_suite directory but wanted to make sure I was looking in the right
place before I descended into the rabbit hole.

I got the back calculation to work using the
./test_suite/shared_data/dispersion/ns_mmq_3site_
linear/relax_results/solution.py
script pretty much as-is, just changing the spin parameters to my liking,
calculating the curve, and outputting the values (ignoring the data and
residuals in the output file).

Something I didn't mention is that the reason I've been importing the
models into ipython is so I can hold parameters constant through my own
grid search and minimization functions, which I had found somewhere in the
documentation was not possible inside relax for the minimization.  I
originally thought this would be easier outside of relax.

The reason for this is because I'm in a situation where I can observe HSQC
peaks in slow exchange in one variant and skewed populations of one or the
other peaks in two other variants.  I've been working on using the
complementary information, in this case the observed dw and the kex from ZZ
exchange experiments, to investigate multi-state exchange in all variants.

The chem. shift differences of the two skewed variants match the measured
nicely but the rates from CPMG are ~20 fold higher.  Therefore I wanted to
check and see if a 3-state model with some parameters held constant would
have infinite solutions (my assumption) or pop out something interesting
and be able to distinguish between a couple models of the conformational
process that I have in mind, which seems like a long shot.

Sorry if thats too much information/way too open-ended but I figured I
would give some context to the greater situation I have found myself in.
Thanks again!

Jeremy Anderson

Ph.D. Candidate

Johns Hopkins University
Program in Molecular Biophysics
Laboratory of Dr. Vincent J. Hilser, Ph.D.
3400 N Charles St, 104 Mudd Hall
Baltimore, MD 21218

(Lab) *410-516-6757*
(Cell) 715-613-0274