Nihao Edward,

Thanks for developing the powerful software for NMR relaxation analysis.
I used the "svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/relax/trunk relax_trunk" to
install the software, so I guess it is the newest 4.0.3 version. I am not
so familiar with linux, and I opened the system monitor, and see it said
the "Oracle linux Server". I will attach the log files in the bug report.

Yesterday I tried the gui mode again and used all the 8 cpu of my computer.
It shuts down with the same error this morning. I would try the prompt
script mode this time as you suggested. Also, as my python version is
2.6.6, should I try an old relax version?

I really appreciate your help.

Shen