I would add that I am using the gnome classic session.

Anyway since using latest version of relinux only this has changed.

Thank you,

Marco

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of relinux
development team, which is subscribed to relinux.

Title:
  Ubiquity not working / Live CD/DVD User not added to "sudo" group?

Status in relinux:
  New

Bug description:
  I discovered by chance downloading the last .tar.gz that we should
  have a regression.

  Basically when you remaster a live CD/DVD with
  http://launchpad.net/relinux/0.3/0.3.0a2/+download/relinux_0.3.0a2.tar.gz
  the installer ubiquity will not launch, asking for a password (which
  is not set because we are running live). "sudo su" in a terminal will
  ask also for a password, but this time I can press enter twice and I'm
  drop to the root prompt, so it seems the password is only blank or
  something like this.

  Let me know how can I help, debug?

  Marco