Your message dated Sat, 30 May 2009 21:39:27 +0200
with message-id <20090530193927.ga3...@debian>
and subject line Close: Several glitches with the reportbug GTK2 UI
has caused the Debian Bug report #521162,
regarding Several glitches with the reportbug GTK2 UI
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
521162: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=521162