> Date: Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 05:52:48PM -0800
> Subject: [Resin-interest] passing debugger parameters to resin
>
> I have successfully attached the java debugger via eclipse against Resin
> 2.1.17, but am running into some problems trying to do the same via 3.1
>
> I believe the problem has something to do with the WatchDog process..
>
> Has anybody run into this and solved it ?
> I'm trying to pass the following parameters to the JVM that resin runs in:
>
> -Xnoagent -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=1045

With Resin 3.1, command line arguments to the JVM are specified in the
resin.conf.

There is a section in the standard resin.conf:

    <jvm-arg>-Xmx256m</jvm-arg>
    <jvm-arg>-Xss1m</jvm-arg>
    <jvm-arg>-Xdebug</jvm-arg>
    <jvm-arg>-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote</jvm-arg>

You can add <jvm-arg> entries with the debugger arguments:

    <jvm-arg>-Xnoagent</jvm-arg>

<jvm-arg>-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=1045</jvm-arg>

-- Sam