________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aaron Freeman
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 3:01 PM
To: 'General Discussion for the Resin application server'
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] Websphere?

Hahaha, I am still laughing at that.

By the same logic, his company should swap out all servers and personal
computers to OS/2 as well.

Seriously though Haluk, give us some specific points other than database
connectivity that would lead you to consider switching so we have
something to consider.  There must be a reason (or several reasons)
other than database connectivity that prompts you to ask for
comparisons?

Aaron