Ok I will wait patiently for that.   What URL should I check for the new
example?

I finally figured out that if I copy my classes to the WEB-INF folder and
then create the META-INF/web-beans.xml under there I can get it working.
But it could find the classes under my [project]/classes folder (I run Resin
under Eclipse), so I am not sure why it wouldn't work when I created the
META-INF folder under _that_ 'classes' folder?  Oh well I will first try to
recreate your next environment and then shoot questions.

Thanks,

Aaron