On Apr 13, 2009, at 1:44 PM, Scott Hernandez wrote:

> Is there a way in the jsr299 way of things to include namespaces in
> your package to shorten the need for explicitly listing them in the
> web/web-resin/beans.xml files?
>
> For example, if I want to use X (10) ns prefixes in web-resin.xml do I
> have to include them explicitly?

Yes to the first (no the the second).  The current filename is
"namespace" (possibly subject to change in the next draft) and it's in
the package directly, e.g. com/caucho/resin/namespace (not in META-
INF).  The current Resin one looks like:

   com.caucho.admin
   com.caucho.config
   com.caucho.jms
   com.caucho.protocols
   com.caucho.resources
   com.caucho.rewrite
   com.caucho.security

i.e. each alias package is listed on a new line.

-- Scott