I'm trying this on 3.1.8 but not having any luck:

<security-constraint role-name='viewer>
<url-pattern>
<include-pattern>/*</include-pattern>
<exclude-pattern>/usr/something.jsp</exclude-pattern>
</url-pattern>
</security-constraint>

The above does not work. This works:
<security-constraint url-pattern='/*' role-name='viewer'/>

I've also tried variations with:
<security-constraint role-name='viewer>
<url-pattern>
<include-regexp>any regexp that excludes some things..</include-pattern>
</url-pattern>
</security-constraint>

or exclude-regexp. None work. Is there a way to accomplish applying a security
contrains to everything BUT a certain page or directory? They all either don't
authenticate at all for authenticate for everything (for me at least)

Ryan

--

NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Nothing contained in